Tax Team in PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provides comprehensive services for clients located in 13 European countries. The Team supports services in the area of VAT, CIT, PIT as well as a number of tax-related tasks such as: supervision of the tax advisory process for international employee delegations, valuation of tax services or transfer pricing. The Tax Team is characterized by high dynamics of business development.
Detailed regulations concerning processing of personal data can be found in Privacy Statement.
Process Specialist in Tax Team
Workplace : Katowice
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of PIT, VAT or CIT tax declarations,
- Preparation of financial and market analyses along with elaboration of reports,
- Active participation in improvement of ongoing and takeover of new processes,
- Close cooperation with Coordinators aiming at assuring high quality services.
- Creating process documentation,
- Good command of English,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and taking over new responsibilities,
- Knowledge or experience in the area of finances or taxes would be an asset,
- MS Excel literacy would be an asset.
- Stable employment conditions based on a contract of employment
- Care & Wellness Program including comprehensive medical care, additional insurance, Wellness activities, sports’ clubs and possibility to benefit fro
- MultiSport card
- Access to the MultiKafeteria platform, incl. possibility to use store credits and vouchers
- Soft and technical skills trainings as well as modern training platforms
- Team-building events (Carnival Party, Away Day), team parties and movie evenings
- Bike2Work Program and bike racks
- An option of taking a break of several months at work (sabbatical leave) based on firm’s requirements
- Opportunity to work from home and flexible working time depending on business or an individual employee's needs
- Implementation package - introductory and substantive training and Buddy Program